So here are my resolutions for 2010:
1) Take more dance classes (and more push-ups!), have fewer excuses. I take amazing classes Alvin Ailey Extension and I'm eager to try Peridance Capezio Center again... they just moved to a gorgeous new space.
2) More juicing fresh green juice. My favourite: green apple, cucumber and spinach or celery (or ginger). Juicing has had a huge impact on my digestive health and it just feels great when I do it on a consistent basis.
4) See more of my sisters (they live in Toronto). Spending time with them over the holidays makes me want to see more of them in general. I need to make it happen more often this year. Over all, I need to spend more time with like-minded, ambitious, intelligent, passionate, positive souls. Spend a lot less time with toxic, negative beings who don't nourish my life.
5) More travel! I rented an apartment for a month in Paris in 2005 and I haven't been able to do anything similar since. Something more tropical is always a desirable option too. The photos below are of me cycling in front of the Louvre and the other is from a trip to Palawan (Philippines) a few years ago.
6) More peace = less worrying = better sleep = better skin. Really. This is probably the most challenging of all but I'm determined.
7) I need to read more. The list of books to read next is ever growing. Next up is my friend Ken Wheaton's First Annual Grand Prairie Rabbit Festival.