I wake up each morning hoping for more spring-like weather. I couldn't help but prematurely look around for my spring staple, the enduring shirt dress. I've blogged about my love for the shirt dress before. For years it's been an integral part of my wardrobe – worn with flats or high-heeled sandals – depending on the occasion. They are very versatile and always looks put-together. Below are a few of my favourites. I cannot wait!
1) Alexander Wang Safari Double Breasted Dress with wrap belt – *TOP PICK*: LOVE the unique, flattering, modern cut! ( Shopbop or La Garconne
2) Day Birger Et Mikkelsen Sunshine shirt dress: it's all about the ruffles (Net-A-Porter)
3) Lucky Jeans Denim Shirt Dress: defines effortless. Love it. (Lucky Brand)
4) Vivienne Westwood Striped Shirt Dress: I love the collar on this sexy, uniform-like dress (Zappos Couture)
5) Boden Cotton Shirt Dress: Beautiful fabric and looks just so effortless. (Boden USA)